Project Evil

David Chisnall theraven at sucs.org
Sat Aug 13 12:30:37 UTC 2005

On 13 Aug 2005, at 11:21, Ceri Davies wrote:

> Just to be 100% sure, are you happy for this to be distributed
> under the FreeBSD Documentation License (notwithstanding the
> copyright)
> http://www.freebsd.org/copyright/freebsd-doc-license.html?

I am happy to assign non-exclusive rights to distribute the article
in its entirety, in part, of in the form of derived works to the
FreeBSD doc project, and to any other entities selected by the doc
project, including the right to sub-license the content.

I believe this covers everything.

I would ideally like it to have a not saying `First published on
PingWales.co.uk' attached, but this is not a condition of inclusion.

> PS Where in Wales are you?

Swansea