Project Evil

Ceri Davies ceri at submonkey.net
Sat Aug 13 10:21:33 UTC 2005

On 1 Aug 2005, at 17:25, David Chisnall wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I wrote a tutorial for using Project Evil for Ping Wales.  I retain
> copyright on it, and would be happy to contribute it, or an edited
> form to the doc project if anyone is interested.

Hi David,

Just to be 100% sure, are you happy for this to be distributed under
the FreeBSD Documentation License (notwithstanding the copyright)
http://www.freebsd.org/copyright/freebsd-doc-license.html?

Ceri

PS Where in Wales are you?
not sure about the former.                        -- Einstein (attrib.)