Project Evil

David Chisnall theraven at sucs.org
Sat Aug 13 12:44:06 UTC 2005

On 13 Aug 2005, at 13:30, David Chisnall wrote:

> I am happy to assign non-exclusive rights to distribute the article
> in its entirety, in part, of in the form of derived works to the
> FreeBSD doc project, and to any other entities selected by the doc
> project, including the right to sub-license the content.

And here is a copy of the original version (i.e. before it was merged
with all of Ping's layout).  I haven't had a chance to fully get up
to speed with DocBook yet, so it might be quicker for someone else to
add the markup.  Currently it's mainly in plain text, with some HTML
snippets where I wanted to indicate formatting - hopefully a global
search-and-replace can translate much of this.