Doc BoF at EuroBSDCon

Nik Clayton nik at FreeBSD.org
Sun Dec 5 11:19:33 UTC 2004

On Thu, Dec 02, 2004 at 04:02:51PM -0500, Tom Rhodes wrote:
> The primer is already very out of date.

Specifics?  I've just tried a search for Primer related PRs, and nothing
shows up.

> Once I offered to update
> it but that was too great a task and no one from doceng@ seemed
> as if they wanted to explicity point out the policy on issues.

Can you send me a copy of this please.  I've just wandered through my
doceng archive and can't find anything from you that mentions this, so
it looks like I either never received it, or inadvertently deleted it.

FreeBSD: The Power to Serve      http://www.freebsd.org/               (__)
FreeBSD Documentation Project    http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/    \\\'',)
                                                                      \/  \ ^
   --- 15B8 3FFC DDB4 34B0 AA5F  94B7 93A8 0764 2C37 E375 ---         .\._/_)