docs/54009: Clarify the location of the splash image in the splash man page

Michael Smith msmith at freebsd.org
Thu Jul 3 16:20:22 UTC 2003

The following reply was made to PR docs/54009; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Michael Smith <msmith at freebsd.org>
To: Siegbert Baude <siegbert.baude at gmx.de>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit at freebsd.org, trhodes at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: docs/54009: Clarify the location of the splash image in the splash man page
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 09:19:00 -0700

 --Apple-Mail-2--514954433

 Don't screw with the module path.  Either fix the documentation to
 reflect
 reality, or change the code to search for the splash elsewhere.

   = Mike

 --
 Where am I, and what am I doing in this handbasket?

 --Apple-Mail-2--514954433

 Don't screw with the module path.  Either fix the documentation to
 reflect

 reality, or change the code to search for the splash elsewhere.

  = Mike

 <excerpt>Tom, but you have an absolute path to the image in your
[...]

 Where am I, and what am I doing in this handbasket?</fontfamily></italic>

 --Apple-Mail-2--514954433--