some informations to beginner in cluster

Nilton Jose Rizzo rizzo at i805.com.br
Sat Jan 30 04:23:26 UTC 2010

   Hi all,

      I`m work with FreeBSD some year, on servers ( http, smtp,smb and other
  thinks), now I`ll work with cluster to parallel computing.  My BigBoss should
  be install Linux, but I would like to install FreeBSD, but I not have idea
  or correct point to start.  I look for in google, and some references talk
  about Beowulf cluster. Is this only struct?  Have differents about perfomance
  with work diskless struct and non-diskless?  Is FreeBSD ready to work with
  parallel computing?

     Please, send me links to white pappers or posts or one start point.

     TIA,
--
Nilton José Rizzo