Showstoppers for RPI3

Klaus Küchemann maciphone2 at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 26 18:02:08 UTC 2020

> Am 26.02.2020 um 18:35 schrieb bob prohaska <fbsd at www.zefox.net>:
>
>  I do not
> have the skills to develop….bottleneck somewhere outside FreeBSD, perhaps compiler

Don`t judge yourself so hard to non-skilled,
The most famous tool (for starting development) is not the compiler itself,
 It’s theSTRG-C -> STRG-V  -keys ;-)
Hard-coding against clang-errors  is very rare (but I do it sometimes nevertheless)…
But if you hardcode you always have to think of if your code is ready for the upstream…
If it isn’t, don’t hardcode !
The thing to do 1st is to track Phabricator, fbsd-src..
There are other BSD`s around … sometimes we work together so it’s recommended to have a look
at their (e.g. driver-)sources ….

of course very extremely superficial description but that's how it belongs  in approx.
Regards

Klaus