RPi 3 without pi3-disable-bt

Takanori Watanabe takawata at init-main.com
Sun Jan 22 16:18:17 UTC 2017

Hi.
I succeeded to boot my RPi3 with raspbsd.org boot image, though
 it can be accessed by ssh login only. (Some HDMI data seems to be
generated, but my TV will not interpret it.)

And I want to hack bluetooth module on RPI3.

So I removed "dtoverlay=pi3-disable-bt" line from config.txt .
But It seems that the boot process of my RPi3 did not reached to
userland. The filesystem of my RPi3 stay clean.

Are there any information about this?

Yes, I know the BT module is connected to main UART and
forced to use freaky UART for serial console if
BT module is enabled.

===
uname -a

FreeBSD rpi3 12.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 12.0-CURRENT #0 r308109M: Sun Oct 30 13:07:04 MDT 2016     brd at hive.raspbsd.org:/usr/home/brd/rpi3/crochet/work/obj/arm64.aarch64/usr/src/sys/GENERIC-UP  arm64