Raspberry Pi image and pkg_add, pkg etc

Jad Cooper jadcooper at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 4 17:35:15 UTC 2013

Hi, I'd like to get involved in cleaning up/helping mature the Freebsd Rasperry Pi image.
It's a fantastic platform but some things are broken especially the package manager as it seems to not correctly resolve the FTP repository, or incorrectly looks for tzb files or looks for a directory called ARMv6 when in fact the txz files are in the ARM folder.

Please not this is my first such post so if the formatting or post is in the wrong list, I do apologize in advance.

Jad