Port: U-Boot for BeagleBone

Stanislav Sedov stas at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jun 25 23:31:02 UTC 2013

On Sat, 25 May 2013 11:36:57 -0700
Tim Kientzle <kientzle at freebsd.org> mentioned:

> On May 25, 2013, at 10:08 AM, Warner Losh wrote:

> >> Which wrapper ports are you referring to?
> >>
> >> I don't see anything that looks useful.
> >
> > I think I used arm-rtems-{binutils,gcc} to do the building....
>
> That's what I was afraid of.  arm-rtems-gcc is gone (or will be shortly).

Yes, I tried to prevent that to no avail.  The reasons mentioned are
completely nonsensical. "rtems" in names of those ports means ABI
they provide (which is very close to bare metal) and not the actual OS,
but the ports are being removed because someone was unable to build RTEMS
on PCBSD.

Oh well.

Anyway, if you need any help with cross-XXX, let me know.

--
Stanislav Sedov
ST4096-RIPE