Did someone compare the number of ports with packages in Linux distros?

Jason Hellenthal jhellenthal at DataIX.net
Sun Mar 17 20:32:47 UTC 2013

At which distro/flavor etc should a comparison begin to be made...

RH ? Suse ? Cent ? Debian ? Mandrake ? Slackware ? Ubuntu ? Or any one of the other flavoring...

Seems like a loss of time if you ask me.

--

 Jason Hellenthal
 JJH48-ARIN