Instead of freebsd.com, why not...

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Sat Feb 12 10:33:11 PST 2005

I have never kicked and screamed about changes to the website layout
or such, as long as we don't get rid of the recognizable logos on it.

What I and others have always said when someone like you comes along
is that you should go for it.  Put up a prototype website, it's a
free country.  Let us look at it.  If it's better then the doc people
will welcome your efforts on it.

Generally when we say this people like you complaining
about the website disappear when they realize they are going to
have to put their labor where their mouths are.

So bye bye.

Ted