The Website

John Von Essen essenz at beck.quonix.net
Tue Mar 30 09:02:27 PST 2004

I believe I was the one that requested a core sanction. The reason is I
remember when this thread came up before... It's difficult to go out and
start doing something and dedicate alot of time when you are not
absolutely sure that it will be accepted.

A core sanction would also help in other areas... What is the decided
platform? Perl, PHP, MySQL, Postgresql.

What happens if I go out and do it in mod_perl and mysql, and then a core
member says, "It should be done in php like site xyz".

-John