scsi 2100s

david davescsi at ihug.co.nz
Mon Jul 9 21:54:28 PDT 2001

hi all
i have just go a adaptec - scsi raid 2100S
witch has I960 I/O CPU 128 MB Ram connect to a AIC-7892B
i also have 2 AHA-2940U2W (AIC-7890 AB)
and           2 sym53c8xx

i have not done a scsi driver yet but Can't what to get started

i am very interest in scsi as inter computer data
for high speed pipes (video capture) , parallel processing  ,  tcp/ip
and so on
and all so thinking of an new file system (scsi raid friendly) that can
be run on the
the I960 CPU so the 2100s can be a file server

so can some one please email me the data sheets for the
(AIC-7892B and the  AIC-7890AB) (i don't mind get very big emaills 10 MB
or so)
or a url to dload from

and if their is any more docs or so that mite be of interest
to me pleas send them to me

thank you !

David Rundle <davescsi at ihug.co.nz>