SCSI transport error

Ian McLeod drwho at firstlinux.net
Wed Jul 11 17:35:29 PDT 2001

Can anyone shed some light on what a 'SCSI transport error' is as reported in the system logs when trying to burn a CD?  The CD (audio) burnt fine with my Yamaha, no problem at all, but prior to commencement of burning when Gcombust was reading the cd information - I received 'SCSI transport' errors.

Sorry guys - I know this is not much to go on - just a shot in the dark.  I will post proper logs and so on if the problem keeps happening and no one can think off the top of their head what this could mean.

Thanks!

==
ICQ me @ 115319093
Yahoo Messenger @ drwho_aus