Re: rtw88 import to main

From: Daniel_Pérez <steew0x8_at_protonmail.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2022 14:51:08 UTC
Update: after changing my interface settings, I finally got wifi (I had some problems with my wpa_supplicant config and the default route).
Managed to connect to my dual-band connection in mode 11g, getting around 7.3Mbps of download speed (which is very acceptable at this state).

Wifi seems to be stable, though when performing the speed test, the upload failed and got this in dmesg:

Limiting closed port RST response from 216 to 200 packets/sec

And when repeating it I got this message repeated numerous times (above 100):
rtw880: failed to write TX skb to HCI

Still had connection, though.

All this was done limiting memory to 4G.

Finally seeing some light in the tunnel.