Re: rtw88 import to main

From: Bjoern A. Zeeb <bzeeb-lists_at_lists.zabbadoz.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2022 13:56:32 UTC

--0-937241398-1648821393=:68830

On Fri, 1 Apr 2022, Daniel Pérez wrote:

> Thank you for the hint. Kernel built without an issue.
> As expected, part of the firmware fails to load without the physmem hint (7200MB). I tried to boot with physmem set to 4G, firmware loaded and I could attach rtw880 to a new wlan device.

Thanks a lot for testing and the feedback.  Very helpful to know that
it's same symptoms elsehwere.  Much appreciated.

Did you also try to bring the wlan up when you had liimted memory and
creating wlan0 worked?

Lots of health,
Bjoern

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb                                                     r15:7
--0-937241398-1648821393=:68830--