Re: How fast can I get FBSD to boot?

From: Alejandro Imass <aimass_at_yabarana.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 19:06:58 UTC
Thank you all for your suggestions and taking time to respond to this
thread!

The Linux distro I have in mind is Tiny Core Linux, it boots really fast
and it's around 10MB in size.

Wondering if there are FBSD-based systems that resemble this design:
http://www.tinycorelinux.net

Thanks again!

--
Alex