Re: On what days are the git servers available to obtain the ports tree?

From: Christoph Moench-Tegeder <cmt_at_burggraben.net>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2022 21:07:42 UTC
## Chris (portmaster@bsdforge.com):

> Which is the real question. Why doesn't it Just Work?

Given that there are very few reports of such problems, I'd think
that the git mirrors do in fact "Just Work" for a vast majority of
people (it sure works for me).
And then there's the fact that you didn't provide that much
information: e.g. does that fail only in the jail or on the base
system itself?; does it work from another system in the same
network?; which mirror(s) are failing?; anything special - IPv4,
IPv6, tunnels, not-that-excellent connection?; and that's only
what springs to mind from the top of my head.
Remember, you're asking for mostly volunteer's time here, and
for (almost?) all of these volunteers there is no problem.

Regards,
Christoph

--
Spare Space