Re: How to add -listen tcp to Xorg

From: Daniel Braniss <danny_at_cs.huji.ac.il>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2024 05:53:55 UTC
thanks to all of you!

adding -listen tcp to /usr/local/etc/X11/xdm/Xservers did it, and both worked
	:0 local /usr/local/bin/X -terminate -listen tcp :0
or
        :0 local /usr/local/bin/X -terminate :0 -listen tcp

btw, LISTEN in xdm is another thing, it’s about listening for XDMCP requests.
we used it way back in the days of the VAX and Xterminals  - i'm giving away the fact that
i’m an old fart :-)
thanks again,
	danny