Re: CFT: snmalloc as libc malloc

From: David Chisnall <theraven_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 10:53:40 UTC
Hi Waner,

I'm sorry about your experience - I've had similar experiences that have
caused me to take year-long breaks from the project and I'm sorry if I
contributed to that for you.  And I definitely deserved at least some of
the snarkiness - my comments were unhelpful.

Please let me know if there's something I can do to help with the PR
work.  We have some infrastructure for using GitHub Actions to drive our
Morello (CHERI + FreeBSD) cluster and we'd happily accept (or, time
permitting, make) changes that would make it more generally useful.

David