Re: Killing the vbox alias, or making it something different

From: linimon_at_portsmon.org linimon_at_portsmon.org <linimon_at_portsmon.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 15:40:37 -0500 (CDT)
> On 06/22/2021 10:58 AM Baptiste Daroussin <bapt_at_freebsd.org> wrote:
> I can't find a valid reason to have a vbox alias to emulation_at_ why
> not make emulation_at_ the maintainer of the vbox software directly?

I have no opinion on the matter other than to note that koobs_at_ and I
are currently kicking around ideas about how to restructure assignees.
We don't have anything firmed up yet.

I guess I would say in _theory_ I would like to retain the possibility
of assigning to aliases.  But I am not prepared to do any work to make
it happen so I don't think my vote counts :-)

mcl