Killing the vbox alias, or making it something different

From: Baptiste Daroussin <bapt_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 17:58:42 +0200
Hello everyone,

one thing that we are doing during the migration is making it mandatory for the
mailing list to be either in CC or in the To, which means aliases to a mailing
list will not work anymore.

As of right now all email to vbox_at_ are bring rejected.

In anycase, I can't find a valid reason to have a vbox alias to emulation_at_ why
not make emulation_at_ the maintainer of the vbox software directly?

Are you fine with me deprecating the vbox_at_ in favor or direct use of emulation_at_
?

Best regards,
Bapt