archived mailing list

Jeff Mohney mohneyj at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 19:22:27 GMT 2005

Hi,
I'm trying to search through your mailing list, but this page
http://www.trustedbsd.org/mailinglists.html#tbsdlists
refrences an archive here
http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/64
which does not exist

Where can I search through the mailing list archives to find answer to
questions like:
How do I setup SEBSD on my FBSD 5.3 release?
And, do I have to run the 5.1 release that is referenced on the site?
And, Is it just a Kernel pluging, or is it more or less and what
exactly must be done to get it up and running?
While your site is informative and the research papers are
interesting, it's always helpful to be able to search old mail
archives for questions already asked and answered.

Thanks for your help w/ finding the archives.
Cheers