sample 5.3 based trusted os ;-)

Andrew R. Reiter arr at watson.org
Thu Jan 20 18:51:11 GMT 2005

Ilmar,

Thanks for all your effort.  You've done lots more on audit than I have,
admittedly.  I would, however, recommend, like rwatson noted, to perhaps
talk with Wayne S. regarding working with audit3.  The main issue with
audit3 at the moment is that it is made to work on 6-CURRENT... Not too
much of an issues since 5.3 is not too far from -CURRENT, but just noting
that.

Sorry for my lack of progression in this area; my work and some personal
things have come to take much time... so I've been stuck just testing
-CURRENT on multiple laptops (minor Q/A).  I am very much interested in
helping test any audit3 code that gets added.

Thanks again.

Cheers,
Andrew