u3g panic

Nenhum_de_Nos matheus at eternamente.info
Thu Apr 2 09:06:38 PDT 2009

On Wed, April 1, 2009 06:50, Nick Hibma wrote:
> Mike, and others,
>
> We are working on this panic at the moment and there will be a driver out
> for inclusion in 7.2 (hopefully).
>
> It seems to (almost) make ZTE MF626 work as well (mode switch does not
> work
> reliably yet). According to Mike Tancsa this driver also makes his Novatel
> device work without having to manually switch the device.
>
> I'd appreciate it if poeple could gives this driver a try to see whether
> it
> works for them too.
>
> 	http://people.freebsd.org/~n_hibma/u3g.html
>
> I am using it as we speak to submit this message and upload the driver
> sources, change the HTML text on that page.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Nick

nick,

I had problems with u3g and umass. In old ubsa days, I could load it and
then umass and use pendrive Ok. Now on current, if I do this I get a
frozen box. I talked to HPS and he asked for some debugs but I didn't
provided nothing to him (my fault, I know), but as this box has no witness
anymore (and other debug stuff), all I have os the vmcore. is this
expected ? vmcore would help ? this is the box from work, so I can't play
with it too much.

thanks, (both nick and hps for support when I asked)

matheus
--
We will call you cygnus,
The God of balance you shall be