USB Video Class support

Engineering ee at athyriogames.com
Wed Apr 1 07:03:39 PDT 2009

I have a driver based off ugen.

Hans Petter helped me get started on it - it should be using his new stack

It was built for a custom embedded application, so the functionality is
limited to just what I needed to get it going. It works with 7 out of the 10
different Chinese cameras I have laying around :)

I'm sure my coding style violates every FreeBSD standard, there is no
documentation, and very few comments, but if someone wants it for a working
framework to create a 'real' driver, they are welcome to it.

Sam