Introduction

Devin Teske dteske at vicor.com
Wed May 19 14:39:08 UTC 2010

Greetings Tobias! and Welcome to the [newly-formed] party!
--
Devin

On Wed, 2010-05-19 at 09:16 +0200, Tobias Eriksson wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> My name is Tobias Eriksson aka tobier. I'm a computer scientist student
> the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) in Stockholm, Sweden. I contacted
> Randi about getting into sysinstall development, and she pointed me here
> :)
>
> So, I'm hoping to get into to FreeBSD development, and sysinstall looks
> like a good place to start. As I understand there is group of people
> working on sysinstall, and I'm hoping to become a part of it.
>
> I'll stick around and read the list and see what needs to be done, so some
> coding can be done from my part :)
>
> So that's my poor introduction! Have a nice day,
>
> -- Tobias "tobier" Eriksson

Cheers,
Devin Teske

-> CONTACT INFORMATION <-
Business Solutions Consultant II
FIS - fisglobal.com
510-735-5650 Mobile
510-621-2038 Office
510-621-2020 Office Fax
909-477-4578 Home/Fax
devin.teske at fisglobal.com

-> LEGAL DISCLAIMER <-
This message  contains confidential  and proprietary  information
of the sender,  and is intended only for the person(s) to whom it
is addressed. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any
other person  is strictly prohibited.  If you have  received this
message in error,  please notify  the e-mail sender  immediately,
and delete the original message without making a copy.

-> END TRANSMISSION <-