Introduction

Tobias Eriksson tobier at tobier.se
Wed May 19 07:38:51 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

My name is Tobias Eriksson aka tobier. I'm a computer scientist student
the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) in Stockholm, Sweden. I contacted
Randi about getting into sysinstall development, and she pointed me here
:)

So, I'm hoping to get into to FreeBSD development, and sysinstall looks
like a good place to start. As I understand there is group of people
working on sysinstall, and I'm hoping to become a part of it.

I'll stick around and read the list and see what needs to be done, so some
coding can be done from my part :)

So that's my poor introduction! Have a nice day,

-- Tobias "tobier" Eriksson