garbled message from p800-controller

Claus Guttesen kometen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 13:24:56 PST 2008

Hi.

I've upgraded to FreeBSD stable as of Jan. 16'th 2008, doen a make
world/kernel. The server is a DL360 G5 with a builtin p400i controller
and a p800 controller as well. Upon boot I get a garbled dmesg from
the p800 controller:

da1 at ciss1 bus 0 target 0 lun 0
dSaM1P::  A<PC OCMPPUA Q# R1A ILDa uAnDcGhVeOdL!U
ME expa> Fixed Direct Access SCSI-5 device
da1: 135.168MB/s transfers

I recall a similar thread was brought up just before xmas but I can't
find the thread.

--
regards
Claus

the gentlest gamester is the soonest winner.

Shakespeare