Currently no Java for Linux-Mozilla on 4-Stable?

gwk at rahn-koltermann.de gwk at rahn-koltermann.de
Wed Jan 28 04:36:12 PST 2004

Martin Cracauer <cracauer at cons.org> schrieb am 27.01.2004, 03:03:46:
> No go.  Point 1) is not relavant since you link directly into the
> n610-gcc32 directory for the plugins anyway.

Yes you are right.

> Point 2) didn't change anything.  Not sure it is being used for a
> plugin.  What symptons did you fix with usin this libgcc_s*?

Without it I get:

LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library
/usr/local/linux-sun-jdk1.4.2/jre/plugin/i386/ns610-gcc32/libjavaplugin_oji.so
[libgcc_s.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory]

What's strange is that I tried linux-mozilla with java last night,
and it didn't want to work (some "cannot write pipe" error, I didn't
write it down).  This morning it works fine again.  I have no idea
why.

--
Regards,
Georg.