Yamaha YMF744 sound is "clipped off"

Thomas David Rivers rivers at dignus.com
Wed Jan 28 04:14:30 PST 2004

> Hi,

 Hello!

  Yes - the device is recognized, and sound does "play" - it
 just stops too soon...  I'm simplying taking a .au file
 and catting it to /dev/audio...

  When you say you had no change - does this mean it "clipped"
 before the upgrade, or that you aaren't getting the clipping?

	- Dave R. -

--
rivers at dignus.com                        Work: (919) 676-0847
Get your mainframe programming tools at http://www.dignus.com