make release without a lot of the base system

Stijn Hoop stijn at win.tue.nl
Thu Mar 27 07:24:01 PST 2003

On Thu, Mar 27, 2003 at 09:13:34AM -0600, Robert Garrett wrote:
> Not that my opinion matters but shouldn't this point to all the variables
> in /etc/defaults/make.conf? as they would all be applicable in this instance?

Well yes they are applicable of course, but I thought the distinction was that
defaults/make.conf documented all variables having to do with
buildworld/installworld, while release(7) documented variables that affected
solely the release build process. NOKERBEROS is only used in the release
Makefile.

--Stijn

--
Nostalgia ain't what it used to be.