GL problems with

Andrew P. Lentvorski, Jr. bsder at allcaps.org
Mon Aug 25 11:08:43 PDT 2003

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003, Eric Anholt wrote:

> On Mon, 2003-08-25 at 13:11, Vulpes Velox wrote:
> > On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 11:02:47 +0200
> > Igor Pokrovsky <igor.pokrovsky at cnrm.meteo.fr> wrote:

I have both a Radeon 7500 AGP and a Radeon 7000 AGP and see similar
problems with DRI on FreeBSD-current.  Mine actually works most of the
time.  However, if I run an OpenGL program which attempts to draw to the
front and back buffers ( glDrawBuffer(GL_FRONT_AND_BACK) ) simultaneously,
X locks up exactly as described.

I haven't tried my Radeon 7500 PCI.

-a