GL problems with

Vulpes Velox kitbsdlists at HotPOP.com
Mon Aug 25 16:56:30 PDT 2003

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 10:17:13 -0700
Eric Anholt <eta at lclark.edu> wrote:

> On Mon, 2003-08-25 at 13:11, Vulpes Velox wrote:
> > On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 11:02:47 +0200
> > Igor Pokrovsky <igor.pokrovsky at cnrm.meteo.fr> wrote:

> > > You have not gave us any clues... Post your configs, and you probably
> > > shouldn't change optimization compilation flags from defaults.
> >

> > Here is the X config. As far as more info goes, it does it with any program
> > that uses GL. I've not noticed any thing similar between them all other than
> > that.
> >
> [...]
> >         Option     "AGPMode"            	"4" # <i>
> >         Option     "AGPFastWrite"       	"True"# [<bool>]
>
> The first thing you need to do is remove these lines.  Once the DRI is
> working fine, feel free to experiment with them, but they're not set
> this way by default for a reason, which is instability.  Also, use
> default CFLAGS until things are all working and you feel you can
> experiment.

Hehe, can't believe I did not think of trying it with out those line  :/
But any ways it works now  :)

Yeah, messing with optimizations can break things... the X libs when compiled
with -O3 is trouble some and some things refuse to compile with them optimized
that way.

Any ways, to all that responded, much thanks  :)