Issue upgrading to 7.4, looking for guidance

David Brodbeck gull at gull.us
Mon Jan 31 18:55:34 UTC 2011

I ran into a similar issue upgrading from 7.2 to 7.3.  Here's the
thread where I worked it out; it might be helpful in your case:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2010-July/218443.html
My eventual solution was here, if you don't want to read through the
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2010-July/218884.html