Torrent Program

christophe ollier c.ollier.ml at free.fr
Sun Sep 4 22:32:41 PDT 2005

Le 20/01/2005 13:25, Warren a écrit :
> Im chasing a GUI Torrent program that will allow multiple downloads of
> torrents without having to re-open the d/l program for each new torrent.  If
> anyone knows of such a program please let me know(not QTorrent)

You can try ports/net/mldonkey. It comes in different flavours : with or
without GUI. You can install it without GUI (mldonkey-core), and then
use another software as graphical interface, or the integrated
telnet/web server to control it.

MLDonkey lets you use different p2p protocols in addition to bittorrent.
, as ed2k/kademlia, gnutella, fasttrack...