Not spam: serious inquiry. ISO release 500+MB 05052013 boot problem on qemu

Michael Copeland michael at kryptos-security.com
Wed May 8 09:42:05 UTC 2013

If you're having that much trouble, I'll cross compile 10 for ppc32 and
make dist for you. I'll host it on my server or I'll put it on box.com
I'll mail it to you if you want. This is not a Tier 1 system, you're not
going to get as much attention as you would from the other lists. These
systems are beyond of life. I responded to your comment as it should have
been. No one here has said anything to you about having issues having
steady internet. I don't know which 10 iso will boot successfully for you,
but I do have a 10 current ppc system and I can easily make an iso for you
if you want it. Judging others isn't a good idea.