Not spam: serious inquiry. ISO release 500+MB 05052013 boot problem on qemu

Super Bisquit superbisquit at gmail.com
Wed May 8 08:42:55 UTC 2013

I deal with enough self important jackasses on a daily basis and do not
need that here on the mailing list.
The subject at hand: the images for 10 are not booting. I am needing to use
the complete image with src, base, ports, and all.
Which image of 10.0 at what ftp site and with which date stamp does work.

Thank you.