Use of C99 extra long double math functions after r236148

Stephen Montgomery-Smith stephen at missouri.edu
Sun Aug 12 23:03:03 UTC 2012

I am not getting many responses to the programs I submitted.  I
understand that you may be all very busy.  The casinh algorithm in
particular will take a lot of vetting.  So I have submitted them in a PR
so that they won't get lost.

The only substantive changes I made was (1) make corrections in comments
for catanh and (2) implement clogf by calling clog.  (Unsurprisingly its
relative error is less than or equal to 0.5 ULP.)

If I used the incorrect category (I used bin), please tell me or change
it for me.

Thanks, Stephen