Good FreeBSD books

Vandalon, V. V.Vandalon at student.tue.nl
Sun Jan 18 05:59:24 PST 2004

Hi,

After trying a few linux distributions I ended up with something non linux, FreeBSD. I've been able to set it up as a server, but I am hungry for some in depth literature. I still don't feel as on top of the system as I want. So I am looking for some good books.
I've seen this book (Greg Lehey's book "The Complete FreeBSD") passing by on the mailing list. But is it up to date? I can get edition 2003 so I guess it is up to date.

Are there more and better books? I am quite a newbie in UNIX so it must cover also the basics.

Regards Vincent

Vincent Vandalon

v.vandalon at student.tue.nl
vincent at vandalon.nl