Gold Mine Project Brazil

formagis formagis at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 17 13:29:49 UTC 2009

Dear Mr Allen Scholles ( I get your email at lists.freebsd.org )

We have a Gold Mine Project in Brazil that has $3 Billion Dollars of IN GROUND ASSETS

What I was intenting to do is a JV with the BG provider

 The Deal is: The provider issue the BG , I give him the In Ground Assets as a Guarantee for 3years

 The provider will receive the leasing fees for 3years , as soon as I get the money from the finance , using his BG as a collateral

 At the end of 3years he will receive back the BG free and clear, and we will give to him 30%equity on the company

 My name is Jarbas De Souza Junior, and i am the owner of the In Ground Assets

 The Executive Summary of the project is attach.

Thank You

 Thanks