Atheros wireless device driver developer

David A. Horvay - MRINetwork dhorvay at 4whitetiger.com
Tue Jul 14 20:17:04 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone,

I have an opportunity for a device driver developer with a heavy wireless
Atheros background.

Please let me know if anyone is interested or might know someone.

Please see job description below.

Thank you very much....

-Dave

Senior Software Engineer with WLAN Device Driver Development Experience

The ideal candidate will have several years of communication experience as
well as experience programming low level hardware drivers. Requirements:

*         BSCS or BSEE or relevant experience

*         5+ years of experience in development of WLAN device drivers

*         Fluency in coding and debugging C

*         Experience with Atheros drivers a plus

*         Expertise in one or more of these protocols:

§  802.11

§  ATM

§  Sonet/SDH

§  NDIS

§  Bluetooth

§  Ethernet, GBit Ethernet

*         Experience with one or more of the following operating systems:

§  MS Windows, WinCE

§  Linux

§  Embedded RTOS

David A. Horvay
Sr. Account Executive
Technology Solutions Division
MRINetwork Ultimate Placements, LLC
One Park Centre Drive, Suite 305A
TF:877-334-0285 ext. 202
dhorvay at 4whitetiger.com
 <blocked::blocked::http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidhorvay>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidhorvay
www.MRINetwork.com <blocked::blocked::http://www.mrinetwork.com/>
<blocked::blocked::http://www.mrinetwork.com/>
BUILDING THE HEART OF BUSINESS (TM)

Please understand my mission at MRI Ultimate Placements is to partner with
those select clients where there is a philosophical fit.  My goal has never
been to be all things to all people.  “As a client-focused search consultant
I evaluate each potential assignment based on alignment with my area of
expertise and the timing and urgency of each search.”

dhorvay at 4whitetiger.com
www.MRINetwork.com <blocked::http://www.mrinetwork.com/>