disabling build-in mouse pointer

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Fri Jul 17 13:39:51 UTC 2009

Hello,

I've a Dell M4400 laptop, running 8-CURRENT and xorg-server 1.6; the
laptop has a normal touchpad but also some small stick in the middle of
the keyboard to move the mouse pointer. The problem with this is that
sometimes on typing I hit accidently this stick, which moves the mouse
and in the worth case the focus goes to some other window (where once
the 'd' key deleted mail in my mutt session)... is there a way to
disable this in the Xserver? thx

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz
t +49-89-61308 351 - f +49-89-61308 399 - m +49-170-4527211