Wireless access points: consumer, commercial, or DIY?

Henrik Brix Andersen brix at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jul 23 18:18:14 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 01:58:42PM -0300, Nenhum_de_Nos wrote:
> if you could share those adjustable params of you, as I also have an AP
> based on atheros and FreeBSD 7-STABLE and when heavily used it dies. The
> client that makes this is another FreeBSD 7-STABLE, also atheros based
> (laptop from asus - F3T).

I had to make adjustments to the hw.ath.hal.sw_brt and
hw.ath.hal.dma_brt sysctls to make the values better suited for the
PCI bus of the soekris.

Brix
--
Henrik Brix Andersen <brix at FreeBSD.org>