vnet jail and ipfw/nat on host - keep-state problem?

Łukasz Wąsikowski lukasz at wasikowski.net
Sat Jul 12 15:51:50 UTC 2014

W dniu 2014-07-12 16:52, Fbsd8 pisze:

> Sham on you Peter Toth.
> Slander and calling names about someone who does not agree with you is
> childish and something I would expect from a 10 year old.
>
> This foolish post only shows how unprofessional your behavior is.
> Sham on you.

And this came from person who stole someone else work [1] and then call
original author paranoid, mentally ill and demential [2]

Shame on you Joe Barbish. We remember what you did.

Anyway, it's not your business to decide for others what they should run
on production. It's their choice and their risk.

[1] Claiming copyright on others work is stealing for me:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-jail//2013-March/002147.html

[2] http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-jail//2013-March/002149.html

--
best regards,