vnet jail and ipfw/nat on host - keep-state problem?

Fbsd8 fbsd8 at a1poweruser.com
Sat Jul 12 14:52:57 UTC 2014

Sham on you Peter Toth.
Slander and calling names about someone who does not agree with you is
childish and something I would expect from a 10 year old.

This foolish post only shows how unprofessional your behavior is.
Sham on you.

Every thing stated by me is the truth and verified by the outstanding
pr's. If you can't trust the PR system as credible, then what can you trust.

I don't disagree that you may have a working vnet/vimage configuration
running on your hobby host system or that your foolishly exposing your
hobby host system to public network attack and host system takeover.
There is a very big difference between software that does not crash when
started and software that performs within its design parameters. I think
just because your configuration does not crash means to you its working
as expected. This is foolish in light of all the negative warnings about
vimage.

vimage is experimental and nothing you say can change that fact. Readers
don't believe me or Peter Toth and review the listed pr numbers and do
your own search of bugzilla on keyword vnet or vimage and make up your
own mind.