/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Undefined symbol "cerr" referenced from COPY relocation in

Jan Knepper jan at digitaldaemon.com
Fri Aug 25 14:05:45 UTC 2006

Moved to a new and 64 bits server and some of the compiled code errors with:

/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Undefined symbol "cerr" referenced from COPY relocation in

Unfortunately the source for the executables is not available.

Searched the web, but could not find a solution.

Does any of you have any idea?

This is for a Web (HTTP) interface to News (NNTP).
I have tried several solutions, but none of them seem to work as well as DRN (Direct Read News) did.

Thanks!
Jan

--
ManiaC++
Jan Knepper

But as for me and my household, we shall use Mozilla...
www.mozilla.org
Get legal - Get OpenOffice.org www.openoffice.org