OT: Looking for Bandwidth Manager Appliance or Bandwidth Manager Softwatre

Jorge Evangelista netsecuredata at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 14:41:44 UTC 2006

Hi guys, I am looking for a Bandwidth Manager, I heard solutions with
PacketShaper,  Alot,  etc ( appliances ) also I heard about Solaris
Bandwidth Manager, TC in Linux, and ipfw with Freebsd.
But It requirement is for a ISP, perhaps for a best performance I
should buy a appliance, also I need that it device let me reporting as
MRTG by customer not by interface, because for example with Alot I can
see only by interface.

--
"The network is the computer"