Add/Del users

Jett Tayer jett at angdatingdaan.org
Mon Oct 11 17:31:32 PDT 2004

you can use the cut and get just all the users and put it in a file.
remove root,nobody,etc... and just leave all the users you want to add

cut -d ":" /etc/passwd > /path/to/myusers.file

then do a for loop something like:

for i in `/bin/cat /path/to/myusers.file`
    do pw useradd $i

done

hope this helps!

/Jett